Monday 6 February 2012

Morning Monday.

Sorry for the bad updates this weekend! My good friend M and I have been studying all weekend for the big test coming up in two weeks.. It was also the last week for all the introduction games and get-to-know-each other-activities.

Crazy, on Wednesday this week I've been here in Örebro for four weeks (!) time really does fly when you're having fun ;) I'll post some pictures from the last activities that I attended both on Friday & Saturday later!

Anyway I'm happy it's Monday, my other good friend L is coming home today after visiting her boyfriend in Lund! Tomorrow I'll be attending an interesting event at the University called "career day", where more than 90 different firms will be representing themselves. I believe it is a good opportunity for us students to get new contacts and to focus on our work opportunities in the future. This will be a quick preview and I can't tell you how excited I am about it!

Besides this I've planned to study a lot this week as I'm getting company this weekend from Stockholm ♥ As you can see there are so many fun things going on right now I'm just going to enjoy the ride! I wish you all a great start of the week! Love Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment