Wednesday 22 February 2012

Smile at the Rain.

Picture: We heart it

The rain have been pouring down all afternoon and I must say that it is one of the reasons for keeping me on a good note. The second reason for my happiness is that I'm leaving for Stockholm tomorrow - finally!! It feels as if I've been waiting for ages for this day to come and I'm glad it's so close now ;)

Besides that my head feels literally speaking like a squashed potato since I've been studying all afternoon for the seminar tomorrow at the University. It feels great now that my group and I are so well prepared for tomorrow's task.

Anyway I think I'll have to have an early evening tonight to regain new energy and strength for the long day tomorrow. I'll make myself a cup of tea and perhaps I'll have time to write another post before I say good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment