Sunday 19 February 2012

Slow Sunday.

Good afternoon! I trust you've all had a great weekend sofar? Last night turned out to be huge success! The three dishes we ate were amazing and afterwards my friends and I kept on dancing until 1 AM in the morning to the best of songs. A great night to remember ;)

Therefore today turned out to be a Slow Sunday, I've done nothing productive today besides baked scones and talked to V through Skype and yes that's basically it! Haha I love it, considering the hectic week I've just had this is the best way to end the week and to gain new energy for tomorrow.

I also have so many pictures to show you from the big party last night! Give me a day or two and I'll fix a collage asap ;) By the way the dress that I wore got so many compliments and truly I felt so glamorous in it! Time for a quick shower, later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment