Monday 27 February 2012

Happiness.

Hey guys! Sorry for the bad updates this weekend but I went to Stockholm last Thursday and returned to Örebro by midday today. I had the best time with my beloved boyfriend, family members & friends and therefore there was simply no time for me to write any posts, sorry! But I'm here now ;)

If only there were enough words to describe how much it means to me to be able to go home like this and to have all my beloved ones so far away, yet so near. A two hour long journey and I'm safe & sound, the one place where my heart belongs. Barely the thought fills me with so much strength and positive energy in my lungs.

Other than that I have a good week to look forward to! Fun happenings that will take place towards the weekend and not too much heavy work/studies at Uni brings out an ever bigger smile upon my face, but mostly because of the happiness and serenity I'm feeling deep within.

Thank you V, for always making my day ♥ For each day that passes us by I realize how I keep falling deeper in love with you. Ever thine, Ever Mine, Ever ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment