Tuesday 14 February 2012

Terrific Tuesday.

I was hoping Spring was around the corner now that we've had several days with warmer temperatures but last night it turned around again. It kept snowing all night and it's literally pouring down heavy snowflakes outdoors as I'm typing this.

So cosy now that I'm all surrounded by warm candles yet longing for my love who happens to be far away. Talking about an awful thing to be forced to be apart on Valentine's Day. Still I must say that we have called upon each other all day by surprising one another with flowers (read roses) and V also arranged a little surprise for me, to find a few smaller gifts that he had hidden in my apartment during his stay here last weekend. It literally felt like Christmas morning..!

Besides that I've been studying with the girls during the morning before we all headed to my place in the afternoon to enjoy some Valentine's cupcakes and a delicious fruit salad that I made earlier today. K, L & me all have boyfriends while M is still single (but not for too long I shall think) ;) so I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate this day together and not by ourselves.

I hope you've all had a great day and that you've had lots of love around you. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people and somehow it feels as if I've reached my first peak this year. A good point where I'm actually feeling very happy! Let's just hope that it will stay this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment