Wednesday 29 February 2012

Eternity.

It feels like an eternity although, it's only been two days since the last time I held you in my warm embrace. I look up to the evening stars and find traces from your smiling eyes not to mention your handsome face.

In the lonely hour I think of all the encouraging things you always say. A smile then always appears and replaces the troubled tears, I find my way back to my happy place where I'm with you and reflect upon how much I long to be able to be, eat and sleep with you every day.

It feels like an eternity although, it's only seven days left until I'll be able to cuddle up in your arms. For that is the one place that truly feels like home to me, next to you, to be able to admire my amazing man and his lucky charms.

See you soon, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment