Saturday 5 November 2011

The World's Greatest.

Everywhere I go, all the places seem to remind me of you and the different things we have done. Truth be told, I've had nothing but loads of fun on all our adventures and I'm excited over this new chapter that has begun.

For there are friends and other people who asks me who you are and I always reply, He is the world's greatest. Like the northern stars you fill me with hope no matter the hour or if I'm the latest.

For this is my heart's confession, you leave me breathless every time I have you near and I'm so proud of all the things you have done. According to me you have already won.

At the end of the day I long to fall asleep in your safe embrace. To be the one you kiss good night and that the last thing I shall see before closing my eyes is your handsome face. Truly. You are The World's Greatest ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment