Wednesday 16 November 2011

Only You.

Was it a dream? I find myself lying here alone with an empty mind, breathing heavily and with a pair of hands that are shaking vividly. Struggling, yet I can't seem to find the strength to hold back the tears as I realize that things might not be the way they used to be and it makes my heart scream.

This time I was able to let go of all my childish fears and I let you in, to trust you and to learn that the beauty lies in that the body cannot pretend to fake a certain feeling. I never imagined that this pain would feel so real. Not this time, not when you were the one who helped my heart start healing.

Everywhere I go and all the places that I see somehow reminds me of you and all the things that we have seen and done. For this is my soul's confession, all I long for is to see you again, dearest friend. One may call me a fool for being vain and for not stop waiting for one call, one text or just any sign on my phone.

All I ever wanted is for you to be happy and to fill your days with joy. To be able to bring out the best in you, stay by your side when times get rough, to remain loyal and faithful to you only because you are important to me and because you are no ordinary boy.

In the end we are all afraid of new changes and sometimes we need to take chances in order to realize all the good in something new. You had me at hello and I've cherished every second, minute and hour since then. I will always believe in you and be proud of you. For me this was not a dream, but something true.

No comments:

Post a Comment