Wednesday 16 November 2011

First Frost.

Good morning sunshine, I trust you all slept well? I have to admit I had a rather rough night with almost no sleep, luckily I'll stay indoors today for my face is a complete mess. Anyway what did create a smile upon my face this morning was the view from my bedroom window, through the window pains I could see the first signs of this winter's first frost. Finally!

However another reason for staying indoors today is because my cold just got a lot worse :( I had problems breathing last night and was coughing a lot. Awful cold. Guess this means no more training either this week but I think it might be a good thing since I've been having problems with my left foot so it will be able to rest now for a couple of days.

Anyway I better fix that fruit salad I was talking about yesterday, hopefully I'll get better soon! Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment