Monday 21 November 2011

No Green Fingers.


I believe it is a Swedish saying, either you have it or you don't - "green fingers". If you're good with flowers and other green plants then congratulations, you have it! ;)

I on the other hand don't, I've always had flowers that I have forgotten to take care of. Still there is one exception, roses. For the times when I've receieved flowers for example my birthday I always take care of them a little bit extra just to see them last longer. Still I'm planning to get better, I'm looking forward to have beautiful orchids in my future apartment.

For my graduation I got a beautiful vase from Villeroy & Boch which I haven't used for a while. Perhaps I'll buy myself a pretty white rose bouquet on Friday! The fresh scent always make me happy not to mention the fantastic view that I'll be able to look at for a couple of days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment