Thursday 24 November 2011

Cooking Skills.

I've never been an expert when it comes to cooking, in other words I've tried to stay outside the kitchen. But recently I've discovered how much fun it is to gather a group of friends or perhaps just being two people and cook together! Tonight I made a fabulous fish soup which turned out to be a success at home, everybody loved it and I couldn't help but feeling very proud of myself! :)

I'll see if I can translate and post the recipe here tomorrow for those of you who might be interested in trying it yourselves! Trust me, it was so easy and tasted so good! Normally I prefer to cook chicken and other meat dishes since I think fish a lot harder to cook.

However, tomorrow evening I will not be cooking since the entire family is heading out for dinner in town to celebrate my youngest brother who just turned 18 this week. I'll be working the entire weekend but on Saturday night I'm meeting up with some of the girls from work and we'll dance all night! So looking forward to that :)

Have a great day/evening depending on what time it is at your place!

No comments:

Post a Comment