Thursday 10 November 2011

White Winter.

Picture: Collage made by me see list of items below (click to enlarge!)

It will soon be mid November and not a single snowflake has fallen yet (!).. I wonder where are you white winter? Honestly one could not be more prepared for it as we are now. Anyway I'm sure it should be here any day now. I'm positive about it! Fingers crossed! :)

Meanwhile I was searching for some inspiration for Christmas presents and other interior details I found some wonderful things that I would love to use to decorate my room this year. The snowflake lights I bought about one month ago I believe, at IKEA.

However I do love the beautiful pillow not to mention the perfect throw to have on my bed! I got a pair of slippers last year that are almost worn out so this cute pair is very much welcome to my bedroom. Somehow it feels as if I'm going to have to put them all on my Christmas list... :)

Pillow with golden Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment