Sunday 27 November 2011

Sleepless Sunday.

Good evening, I trust you've all had a good weekend? If not then I'm sure the upcoming one will be a lot better ;) Anyway I've been busy working as usual and hanging out with friends from work.

On Friday evening my entire family headed out for a celebration dinner dedicated to my youngest brother who turned 18. Later J & I went to see "Governor Mike Morris", it was very interesting and I believe I heard that George Clooney might even get an Oscar for his performance as an actor.

Considering it was pay day on Friday we had lots of customers at work during Saturday = busy busy day.. Still my friends and I headed out clubbing in the evening and we had lots of fun! Despite the fact that I felt mortified this morning when I had to get up early and go to work. Not because of any stupid hangover, I was feeling fine but because I didn't sleep enough hours. Zzzombie today :)

Anyway I should probably turn in early tonight to get some new energy for tomorrow's work out (!) intensive cardio + core is on the schedule, so looking forward to it! Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment