Tuesday 29 November 2011

Rise & Shine.

I've always been a "morning person" and therefore I've not had any difficulties in getting up early in the morning. That seems to have changed, I somehow can't seem to get up early anymore instead I keep on sleeping like a little bear :) Anyway I'm up now and ready to size the day!

November is going towards its end and on Thursday we'll be entering December. Christmas is just around the corner and we still haven't received any snow? :( Hopefully it will be here soon! By the end of the week I've planned to do some Christmas shopping, I better get started now.

Other than that I'm free today so I'll be decorating my room with new ornaments and organizing a few things. If the weather gets better I'll also head out for a long walk later this afternoon. Anyway time to get changed, I'm still in my pj's :) Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment