Monday 21 November 2011

New Week.

Morning Monday and the start of a new week! After a pretty intense weekend I allowed myself to sleep a little bit longer this morning and therefore woke up with nothing but a big smile on my face. I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent yesterday working all day and Saturday with friends.

Tomorrow is a Big Day! My youngest brother B will be turning 18 years old! Crazy how time flies.. We'll be celebrating him tomorrow and the entire family will be heading out for a celebration dinner for him on Friday, so looking forward to it! Truly, I love my family so much

Anyway I try to convince myself that my cold is a lot better for I've planned to go training with M tomorrow. Therefore I'll be drinking lots of tea today and eating more C-vitamins! Time for a quick shower and I'll be ready to start this new Monday! Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment