Monday 14 November 2011

Evening in November.

Good evening rockstars, how was your day? I've been busy working all weekend and today as well. It was a calm start of the week though, Christmas shopping is still yet to come.. So far the busy days are always the weekends. I guess people are waiting for the paycheck for November? :)

Anyway I actually had a rather lazy start of the week (I just couldn't resist the Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the fridge..). Besides I haven't been at the gym today and I have to complain about the pain I'm having in my left foot :( Somehow I believe I might have been running to much lately and therefore I can only blame myself for this foolishness. It's not a big deal though, I'm attending a core class tomorrow and yes - I promise to take it easy ;)

I've got two very sleepy eyes that are struggling to stay open so I'm actually calling it the night now. Sweet dreams, may you dream with the angels that are watching over you & your beloved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment