Thursday 30 December 2010

Work, work, work.

Picture: Zara

I apologize for my absence and lack of posts but as you can see above I've been quite busy at work due to the big Christmas SALE at Zara which begun last Sunday. It has literally been a crazy week with nothing but work, work, work. Luckily today was my day off and I've had time to relax and simply enjoy the afternoon at home.

This is my second time working during a SALE at the big company and I must say that people go mad at our store. For some reason this is the only time of the year when certain visitors release their inner "beasts" inside and run amok. One of my colleagues had suffered the other day when a customer had pulled her hair in order to get a hold of a dress that was hanging only a few metres away. Talking about crazy working conditions. Luckily I have the best colleagues in the world ♥

Beside all the chaos that I've experienced during this hard week I've actually been able to find a few good bargains at our store. A pair of classic black pumps, a black blouse with cute white dots (very preppy), another blue checked blouse, a light pink coloured 100% cashmere sweater and a LBD (little black dress) perfect for New Year's Eve! :) I'll show you pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment