Thursday 23 December 2010

Wrap it Up.


I've been busy all day preparing for the last things for tomorrow. I've spent tonight's evening on my bedroom floor where I've been wrapping up Christmas presents. Every year I try to come up with different theme of how to decorate our Christmas tree where the presents also follow the same thread :)

This year's theme and colours are rusty red, frosty white and golden details. I found two beautiful papers to wrap up my presents with, I'll try to take pictures of them tomorrow. They are both classic yet simple, this year I decided to skip all the "little people" and many of the typical old fashioned papers. It's fun to have different themes every year, a bit of variation does not hurt the creative mind ;) I better continue otherwise I'll be stuck here all night. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment