Wednesday 22 December 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside.

Oh my, it's -18 °C today, speaking of a typical Swedish winter. I guess one needs to put on the entire equipment i.e. big winter boots, warm cap, knitted gloves, warm scarf and my big + clumsy Michelin-look-alike jacket from North Face. It's very warm, still one looks like a black round ball in it. As long as I'm warm I don't care about it.

Anyway I'm going to defy this awful cold winter weather by going to town anyway. Still it would have been lovely to stay indoors all cuddled up beneath a warm blanket, a hot cup of coco and a good film. Perhaps that's something I can reward myself with later when I return back home ;)

I better get ready, my train leaves soon. I wish you all a Wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i was there last week it was not so bad. But i like it when it is so cold.

    ReplyDelete