Wednesday 22 December 2010

Vintage Details.

Picture - Private, taken with my iPhone

Some of you who might have read my previous post about the joy I felt when I found this "vintage" (not really but it's five years old now..) Mulberry Bayswater. I have actually worn it everyday since I got it, I absolutely love it.

Considering it's been such a great term at school I had to reward myself with two other little gifts, as seen on the picture three true vintage books and an adorable dachshund made out of a mixture of different patterns where the majority of the fabric is very similar to tweed.

The little dog is brand new though, I fell for it when I saw it in one of the big malls in town. Actually these details can be seen as a good clues for how I'd like to decorate my future home. At the same time I love minimalistic white spaces but I'd love to add some brown/vintage details to it too, in order to make it a little bit more personal ;)

One of my first goals in 2011 is actually to redecorate my bedroom. I have so many different ideas and I'm sure it will end up looking great! There will be "before" photos and "after" photos I promise :) Anyway I better put aside my ideas now that I'm heading towards bed. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment