Tuesday 21 December 2010

Terrific Tuesday.

Mood: Nothing but smiles, only three days left to Christmas Eve :)
Done: Breakfast, read & answered e-mails, made up plans for the day
Plans: Shower up next & a short trip into town for the last Christmas gifts
Looking at: The magic winterland outdoors, photo shoot outdoors tomorrow
Listening to: Jay Smith - Dreaming People
Reading: Note to oneself - I must begin with my pile of Christmas literature
Drinking: Cool water and I will make myself a hot cup of chocolate later ;)
Eating: Lunch up next - did I say it's Christmas? (Equals to Christmas food!)
Best: I'm officially on Christmas Holidays - enjoying every day of it :)
Worst: It's way too cold outdoors, I love the snow but not the temperature!
Weather: Cold and slippery :/ but breathtaking - I'll show you pictures later

No comments:

Post a Comment