Sunday 19 December 2010

I sometimes think I was born in the wrong Era.

Picture: Theme - Romantic Era (Click to enlarge!) - Collage made by me (pictures found through Google)

I often have the feeling that I might have been born in the wrong Era. If there had been a possibility to change the time and place I would have gone back to the 17th and 18th century. Preferably around the epoch when the English novelist Jane Austen published her first novels. The elegant fashion and style would have suited me well as the hairdos, manners and last but not least to live in the English countryside.

Still I must say that one can add smaller details from these eras and add them to the more modern lifestyle of 2010. For example I very often use braids in all different kinds of ways and try not to use as much make-up during the day - evenings are the only exception when a fun party awaits :) Anyway I'm still thinking about drawing my own wedding dress that I hopefully shall be able to wear some day. Can you guess where I most likely will find my inspiration? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment