Thursday 9 December 2010

2: My first Love.

Some people say that one can never compare other relationships with the first Love. When I think of my first true love I don't refer to any of the teenage "flings" that I had, when one believed that the boy I had just met was real love, when only a few weeks later they might have forgotten all about you and moved on to the next girl in the class.

Instead my thoughts are occupied of the first time I actually felt the meaning behind the words, I love you. I actually never said the words to the person whom I truly loved with all my heart but the opportunity was never given. In fact it wasn't until after that I stopped seeing him that I realized how much he truly meant to me and the fact that it has taken several years for me to get over him. Although I have understood now that a part of me will always love him, no matter what.

For some reason there are certain emotions that are very hard to describe. There are simply not enough words to describe feelings that may occur when two people fall in love. For example I loved the way he could always make me laugh and feel good inside. The way we connected and could talk for hours just like two old friends. Whenever he was around I always felt so safe and somehow could always escape to his warm embrace.

He was that special someone and somehow will always be. After all he was my first true love and the one person who taught me all that I know about the subject. That is why he deserves all my heart's respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment