Friday 31 December 2010

Another year is about to End.

I find it hard to believe that today is officially the last day of 2010. I'm working on a list that I published last year with questions + answers to sum up the year. Anyway after making different plans for the evening I ended up staying at home with my beloved ones and I could not be happier :)

Considering the cold snowstorm that is going on outdoors I am glad that I can stay warm and indoors instead of being outside struggling to get to a party somewhere. To be completely honest I believe that this type of celebration is a bit overrated.

For many this feast only circulates about alcohol which I think is very sad. Instead it should be about spending time with the people you care about the most. As long as we are together and that we all remain in good health that's all that truly matters.

1 comment:

  1. You have captured the spirit of the new year in a very few words. I agree with you, storm or no storm

    ReplyDelete