Sunday 19 December 2010

The Wedding.

I never thought I'd see you cry nor did I expect to hear you lie. One thing still remains certain, I've never seen you so alive. In silence and with closed eyelids I held my breath and counted to five.

With an illuminating lace that embraced her chest in harmony and fair hair to her waist the bride awaited with butterflies within her veins at the beginning of the aisle. Her soul mate standing patiently at the other side of the room, admiring his angel who soon would become his bride and her angelic smile.

With a breathtaking gown, oh so white, as ivory and the whitest snow she lightened up the candle lit room. Clearly the focus was on the bride but one should not forget about the handsome and tall groom. Both of them walked towards each other in full bloom.

He took a gentle grip of her hand and opened up the palm only to see her vein of where their love always appears. She smiled with all her heart where the overwhelming emotions appeared in happy tears. Hi kissed her hand in a way of trying to sooth her nerves and said politely, "I will now read you my vow, listen carefully my dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment