Thursday 16 December 2010

My apologize.

I want to apologize for my absence but these last two weeks have been crazy at school and so has work. Tomorrow is officially my last day with my classmates and after that I'll finally be able to fully celebrate and enjoy the Holidays.

Beneath all the stress I'm doing good. So far I've only scored A's in every subject and I feel so proud of myself. I hope you can all understand that I'm not saying this but to brag but to simply express the joy of finally being able to gain such high grades. I've never been an A student, not previously anyway, I guess that it's one of the good things that has changed and as a result of getting older.

Anyway it's been a terrific Thursday sofar and I feel like I owe myself some "me-time" which is why I've arranged a "mini-spa" tonight. I promise I'll write again soon, in fact I have a pair of earrings I must show you, I'm head over heels in love with them :) Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment