Monday 2 April 2012

Girls on Fire.

Picture: Collage made by me, right top picture from We heart it

Welcome Monday and yet another new week! I've been busy all morning cleaning and tiding up V's apartment since there was no time nor energy to do so during the weekend. Feels great to start a new week with fresh and clean spaces :)

I hope you had an awesome Friday and Saturday! V and I spent Friday evening with some of his colleagues at Pontus!, a popular bar/restaurant in Stockholm where lots of men in suits hang out on weekly after works.

Saturday morning we headed to the gym, had pancakes for lunch and spent the afternoon at home. In the evening we were invited for dinner at V's friend A's place. I had the best vegetarian lasagne ever!! After some jammin' and a few drinks later we headed out to dance, we didn't come home until 4 AM (!) talking about an awesome night out!

I woke up with an awful hang over, still I had promised to visit my parent's house and hang out with my family. My mom and I did some Easter decorations and talked about all the new adventures I've had in Örebro. It felt great to spend some quality time with my beloved brothers and parents. In the evening V invited me to the movies and we saw "Hunger Games" which turned out to be a great movie! All in all, the perfect way to end an awesome weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment