Friday 30 March 2012

Stockholm.

Good morning rock stars! I hope you've had a great week so far :) I came to Stockholm this Wednesday and I've officially begun my Easter vacations here, so good to be here for twelve days! My plans are to study (I have a paper to write for the 9th of April) but also to hang out with V, family & friends. It's going to be two wonderful weeks!

Today's plans are to read a bit during the morning, run a few errands in town and get ready for tonight since V's office have arranged an after work for all the bankers ;) I'm sure it will be fun! Other than that I'm looking forward to the weekend too, since we're heading to V's friend A tomorrow evening for dinner and a soft jam session (since both guys play the guitar!) and on Sunday I'll be hanging out with my family. Lots of fun things to do..!

Anyway guess it's time to get this fun Friday started! First up a nice shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment