Tuesday 17 April 2012

Efficient Day.

Good evening rock stars! I hope you've had a Terrific Tuesday? :) Despite the rough start with today's early morning I must say it turned out pretty good! L and I studied a lot and advanced on our writing for the big assignment that is due next week, yay!!

I also attended a meeting in the afternoon and after that L and I decided to hit the gym?! I honestly don't know where I got the energy from but we worked out for about one hour. We had so much fun, I'll probably have some difficulties in walking up and down the school staircases tomorrow.. Haha!

Anyway I've had dinner and I'm now all tucked in while listening to soft music. Probably the best way to end such an efficient day! I feel so proud over L and myself for all the work we managed to accomplish today, feels pretty awesome ;) I'm waiting for V now and for a very much longed-for Skype date! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment