Thursday 26 April 2012

Terrific Thursday.

Good evening folks! I hope you've had a good day? :) I'm literally so exhausted after having a terrific yet very long day (actually I just crashed in my sofa and I won't get up until it's bedtime). L and I headed back to Örebro early this morning for our final presentation of our essay that was due Monday earlier this week. It went great and now I only have one more course before I'm off for summer break! It's crazy how fast this term has passed us by and the fact that we've only got five more weeks feels awesome!!

The next and final course starts on the 3rd of May which means we're free for a week from today until then! Still we have planned lots of fun activities where the first event will take place tomorrow. A mini-festival called "Campus 48hours" will take place in Örebro tomorrow Friday + Saturday and apparently they have sold over 2000 tickets?! Which means that there will be lots of people and hopefully good music to dance to. In other words, paaarty all weekend ;) Besides Sunday, when the girls and I will be heading to the movies. 

Pretty awesome weekend to look forward to, I can't wait for it to start! Yet I'm so happy to have a chill out evening at home tonight to unpack my suitcase (after my seven day stay in Stockholm). Jason Mraz will keep me company tonight and hopefully so will V if we have time for a Skype date? :) Talk to you guys later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment