Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tired Tuesday.

Rise & shine people! I had to get up way too early since I had booked the laundry room from 7 AM. So I'm a little bit tired today, yet it's not raining outside like it did yesterday and that makes me a lot happier! Also according to the weather cast it seems as if we'll get even better days this week!

My plan this morning is to cook thai chicken for my lunch box for today and the upcoming days that I have left in Örebro before I'll be heading to Stockholm on Thursday evening. I'm meeting up with my dear friend L at 9:30 AM so I better get to it now! :) It seems as if I have a long day ahead today with lots of studying to do but also two important meetings that I must attend. Hopefully I'll have time to write more tonight if not I wish you an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment