Tuesday 24 April 2012

Shoes, shoes, shoes.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from Skopunkten

After finishing our essay yesterday L and I headed to town for lunch and some shopping! Best way to celebrate if you ask me ;) One of our stops was the huge shoe store Skopunkten. We ended up with several pairs of different shoes and both of us bought three pairs since they had a offer, take three and pay for two! 

I choose a classic nude pair, a pair of black ballerinas and a navy blue pair of sneakers. I love them all! Today's plans are to simply enjoy the day off and visit my family in the afternoon. I'm so happy we finished with our assignment on time and to be able to have two free days here in my hometown. 

Tomorrow afternoon I'm meeting up with my good friend K and later I'm heading for an one hour massage! I can't wait for it. Besides I'm not the only one going, L got an earlier appointment tomorrow as well and I also found a good time for V later in the evening so the three of us will be treated as king/queens tomorrow :) Anyway time to get ready and start this new day, I have some packing to do before I head out to my family! Later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment