Friday 20 April 2012

Stormy Weather.

Good morning dear readers! I trust you all slept well? :) After a long day yesterday with meetings, studying and a two hour long train journey I arrived here in Stockholm late last night and slept like a little bear cub in V's arms until his alarm went off this morning. In other words I woke up with nothing but smiles today that despite the fact that it's literally pouring down outside (!), crazy April weather..

Anyway I'd love to stay indoors today yet I have to get ready to head out to L's mother's house since we have to continue our work on the essay for next week. I'd rather do it today and be free all weekend, that is our mission ;) After that we'll hopefully have both Tuesday and Wednesday off before we head back to Örebro on Thursday morning.

Later today V and I have been invited to his friend J and his girlfriend S for dinner, I believe M (another friend of V) will also join us and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun! Besides that I don't believe we have that much planned for the weekend. It seems as if tomorrow's weather will be a lot better so hopefully we'll spend some time outdoors. Enough said, time to get ready and jump into the shower! Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment