Sunday 15 April 2012

Soft Sunday.

Good evening to you all! I hope you've had a terrific weekend! After studying an entire afternoon my head feels like a squashed potato. L and have started on our second home assignment that is due on the 24th of April but we're aiming to finish it by the end of next week. We're actually not the only group who's decided to write the assignment in our home town, Stockholm ;) It would be awesome to have the upcoming weekend free from studies..!

Anyway I did spend a couple of days in Stockholm this weekend with V, his family & his friend J. I had to leave when I heard of the sad news that has occupied V's and his family's thoughts all weekend. The terrible loss of their beloved cat Suzy, a most dear family member that had stayed with them for 17 years. May she rest in peace ♥

L & M came over to have dinner at my place after studying all day. Pizza on a Sunday couldn't have been a better reward, yet I'm dreading tomorrow's work out to burn off all the calories (!) but I'm sure it will work out just fine. I'm sorry but my tired eyes really needs to get some sleep now so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment