Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Picture: We heart it

Rise & shine people! I'm so happy that it's Thursday and that today is the official start of the Easter holiday's. V is working half day today so hopefully I'll be seeing him home again around 2 PM. Tonight we're meeting up with my two good friends from Örebro, K & L and their boyfriends to go bowling! I'm sure it will be lots of fun!

Besides that it's been a great week so far! Last Tuesday V and I hang out with his two closest friends J & M and their girlfriends S & M. We sat outdoors for a couple of hours drinking beer in the sun and we ended the evening with pizza at M & M's place. All in all it was a great evening, I haven't laughed so much in ages..! :)

Yesterday afternoon was spent with L in town and I also had time to surprise V at work. I wish you could have seen his surprised look when I entered the office. It felt as if my heart would pop out my chest when I saw his smile..! Truly, that is the best feeling in the world ♥

In the evening we stayed in watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - one of the best movies in the series if you ask me! The best way to end a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment