Wednesday 11 April 2012

Home Again.

Picture: Private - pictures taken by V & me

I'm home again after two wonderful weeks in Stockholm, spending time with my boyfriend, family & friends and celebrating Easter. As you can see from the pictures above in the collage we were lucky to have great weather a few days with plenty of sunshine but with cool temperatures.

I've had time to re-charge my batteries by spending lots of quality time with my love and so now I'm ready to keep on studying. It's crazy because I only have seven weeks left before Summer (!) and then I'm done with my first term at Uni. Amazing how time flies.

This week will be very busy as I'm now entering the last two weeks of this course. We have another big assignment/paper to write and hand in by the 25th of April.

In other words I've got lots of reading, planning and writing to do. Still I'm really looking forward to write it with my dear friend L. Besides, we will be writing it in Stockholm, yes I'm going back next week and I couldn't be happier about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment