Thursday 22 March 2012

Little Miss Efficient.

Good evening rock stars! I hope you've had a good day so far! I've been busy all day studying with L at the University in the morning and after lunch I headed to town for some grocery shopping. I just landed in my sofa and I must say that I'm completely exhausted yet I have a few more things to check on my to-do-list before I settle in for the evening.

Tomorrow is a big day since I will be having a public discussion with a smaller group of members from my class where three other students have examined L's and my examination paper that we handed in last yesterday. I'm sure it will be interesting and that there will be several topics for the discussion.

Also, V will finally be arriving tomorrow afternoon! Yay! There are not enough words to describe how much I miss him.. I'm so looking forward to meet at the station! Anyway I should get started, I don't want to be cleaning all night.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment