Sunday 4 March 2012

Soft Sunday.

I wish there were enough words to describe how much fun my friends and I have had today! The aquatic adventures turned out to be a huge success and I stayed in the Jacuzzi over two hours (!) it was so good! Almost like getting a full body massage ;)

My friend K was so happy that so many of us turned up and wanted to celebrate her birthday. I didn't come home until 8 PM and felt completely worn out, after yesterdays run and today's fun. I'd probably be in bed by now if not V had come home today after visiting a friend of his over the weekend. I've missed him so much!! And yes I've been wanting to stay up to talk to him, if only for a minute or two.. If this isn't love then I don't know what it is.. ♥

Looking forward to the new week with start tomorrow, fun meetings and a wonderful weekend to look forward to, I want it to be Thursday soo badly! Patience seem to have fled my system?! First I have to finish an essay and prepare a presentation for Thursday morning before I'm off to Stockholm until Monday! Time to brush my teeth, sweet dreams everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment