Monday 12 March 2012

Long Weekend in Stockholm.

Sorry for the bad updates these last couple of days but as the title refers I've had a long weekend in Stockholm and since I didn't bring my laptop I haven't been able to publish any posts! But I'm back in Örebro now so count on more posts this week ;)

I've got lots of reading & studying to do so I'll probably be pretty busy. I have a big project that is due next week and two new seminars to prepare for. I'm sure it will be lots of fun though, interesting subjects and discussions.

Another fun announcement is that I officially passed my first written examination at the University!! V was a true gentleman and took me out for dinner last Saturday to celebrate our 1 month anniversary as my good results! Thank you my love, truly you are the greatest ♥ Time for some tea & quick shower, later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment