Sunday 18 March 2012

One Love.

My heart beats faster every time I meet his dazzling gaze. The bare sight of him makes me want to run and jump into his safe embrace. Truth is, I never stopped dreaming, hoping and wishing that life one day would bring us together. A long love & friendship that would last forever.

I would have waited a thousand years, knowing that it would still take me one step closer to you. Still, I always knew that there was a possibility that my dreams would not come true. My prince charming I had set my eyes on did choose another path once and he could do so again. What hurt the most was being rejected once, I now know that my heart would not make it a second time, especially the part of loosing my best friend.

Time has changed, for he is now the reason for all the struggling butterflies I have deep inside. I no longer have any fear of watching you walk away but instead I can happily say how proud I am to be your beautiful bride. For you have always been and always will be my one true soul-mate. Some people call it friendship, some people call it love yet I call it fate.

For each day that goes by our love grows stronger and stronger. No matter the distances, trials and other obstacles that may cross our way I know it cannot hurt us any longer. The love, magic and strength is everywhere. I can feel how you once again have bewitched me, body and soul but also added sparkles in the air.

My heart beats faster every time I think of how you complete me by just being the way you are. The memories I hold on tight somehow makes it feels the distance between us is not that far. There will never be enough words to describe how glad I am that I found you. For there will never be another you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment