Monday 12 March 2012

The Heart Never Lies.

Picture: Private - Taken by me with my iPhone

Every time I close my eyes I can see your smiling face in front of me. I can feel your arms embrace me and I realize that this is the place I want to be. The sound of your voice and laughter reminds me of all the funny things you always say. How you keep teasing me, making weird faces and dance with me makes me realize how much I want this to stay this way.

Truth is I already miss making you laugh, helping you sleep and doing things for you. Being able to encourage you to follow your dreams, telling you how special you are and staying up late at night just to be able to see you. I miss being able to share intimate moments with you and sharing thoughts about our future, a feeling that to me is brand new. For this is my heart's confession and the heart never lies, I truly miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment