Thursday 1 March 2012

A fictive story.

I sometimes see this sweet little girl following me around in public places. I believe she is about five years old and truly does look a lot like myself at young age. Most of the time she runs around smiling, playing and having fun. I find it hard not to smile when I see her fooling around.

I was on the phone this afternoon and as I turned serious she looked up at me from where she was playing on the floor with her big blue and confusing eyes. She knew something was wrong. It is as if she can read me in and out and knows every feature in my face to know whether I'm happy or sad. She's never been wrong.

I could not help it but I tried my hardest to block this feeling and continuing smiling at her. For one brief second we were both silence. I looked into her eyes and it was if the sparkle of joy in her eyes was gone. The sparkle of belief, hope and love had disappeared. That unique glow that can be seen in children's eyes and people that are deeply in love. It was suddenly all gone and it felt as if my heart stopped.

I will probably never understand critical people that are filled with so much negative energy and those who simply cannot be happy for someone else in their surrounding. Those who never stops being suspicious and always find something to complain about. For there will always be people in your environment at home, work and other public places that will do all they possibly can to break you down and try to steal your positive energy.

I let her sit in my lap, trying to comfort her as the tears came streaming down her little angelic face. I made myself a promise today, to never become like one of those people that I described above. On the contrary I will always inspire people with happiness and love. Teach them to appreciate the small yet important things in life.

I just hit on a bumpy rock today and it truly hurt deep within. One cannot always have good days there will also be hard ones too. The art lies in how one handles them and I did learn a lot from it today. For example not to waste any time on so called energy thieves. Most importantly to continue have faith and spread a smile at home and at any other public place. Be thankful for the life that has been given you. Life is full of miracles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment