Tuesday 6 March 2012

Exhausted Evening.

It feels as if I've been running around all day organizing and fixing things. This morning's meeting went really well, looking forward to tell you more about a new project that I'm involved in! I promise you will be hearing more about it later. Other than that I've been writing on my essay nearly all afternoon yet I still have some more to write tomorrow.

While my clothes were in the washing machines in the laundry room I headed out for a run, I really needed some fresh air after an entire day indoors. It gave me a clear head yet an exhausted body, guess I'll be turning in for bed a little earlier tonight. Besides I'm actually not feeling well, I'm not ill but there's just an uncomfortable feeling on top of my chest. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow. Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment