Thursday 22 March 2012

Terrific Thursday.

Rise & shine! I woke up to the sunlight outside my bedroom window this morning, even though it was pretty early it felt good to see the clear blue sky outdoors. Today's going to be a beautiful day! As if that wasn't reason enough to create this happy feeling I also received a call a few minutes ago from the one person I care about the most ♥ Thank you love for calling, truly it made my day!

Besides, I have more great news! My iPhone started working again yesterday! Finally..! I couldn't be happier about it! Crazy how much I've missed it ;) Another awesome thing is that L and I finished our essay - our first written exam made at home. It turned out great! Therefore the girls & I headed out last night to celebrate it with a few drinks at one of the local bar/restaurants in town. The best drinks I've had so far here in Örebro!

Anyway it's time to kick-start this lovely day! Have a Terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment