Sunday 12 September 2010

Such a long Sunday.

The weekend is going towards its end and I could not be happier since today was such a long Sunday. Super busy at work and I even managed to fall asleep on the train on my way home, due to exhaustion.

Anyway tomorrow is a new day and a new week where I will begin another new period of four weeks practice at a a school nearby. I will spend my days teaching and learning from children attending the junior level (around seven years old), which I'm sure will be lots of fun!

I very much appreciate the fact that my classmates and I are given the opportunity of having both theory and practice with the courses I'm studying at the moment. It gives us the chance to apply the theories learned in school in real life and to learn from more experienced educationalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment