Friday 3 September 2010

10, 9, 6, 3, 2, 1

10 FAVOURITES
Colour: Black or Brown. The latest I love in every kinds of shade from dark chocolate brown to café au lait.
Food: Crispy chicken (works every time and the variation of the dish is endless), summer time avocado with toast skagen (consists mainly of fresh shrimps and mayonnaise and Swedish spices).
Band(s): To be honest I have far too many favourite bands and I find it difficult to only choose one. Therefore I stick with the Swedish saying, "ingen nämnd, ingen glömd" which mean "no one mentioned and no one forgotten". Film: "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York", "You've got Mail", "The Notebook", "Gladiator", "Inception"

Book: I'm reading "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer and dreading the day the book ends.
Sport: Running! In the past I've also tried tennis and horse back riding where the last was a favourite sport of mine. Unfortunately I haven't been near a horse after my accident. I really do miss it sometimes.
Season: I've always been an autumn/winter gal, but autumn is definitely my favourite season.
Weekday: Friday
Ice cream Flavour: Butter pecan or melon. If the flavours are not available I always go for French Vanilla. Never chocolate.
Time of day: Sunday morning.

9 FOR NOWS
Mood: Elated.
Taste: Refreshing mint from my Colgate toothpaste.
Clothes: I'm still in my favourite pj's from J. Crew, the softest tank top from American eagle, dark blue "IB sweater" plus bare feet and hair gathered in a low ponytail.
Background: (I'm interpreting this as computer background) I don't know the name of the statue nor the photographer but I found it at we heart it and it's called "The shaded forests". A true angelic statue.
Time: 10:14
Surrounding: In my bedroom, morning sun, approximately too many thick clouds outdoor while listening to U2's "With or Without You" on Spotify.
Nail Polish: None but I've planned on doing a classic French manicure during the weekend. After almost four weeks with my golden minx nails I want to have something simple and that goes with my brown/black/white outfits.

Annoyance: These last couple of days we've had beautiful autumn weather with sunshine and modest temperatures but today it's just grey outdoors, windy and probably cold too. Warmer coat today? I believe so.


6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Dated one of your close friends: Yes
Broken the law: Yes
Been arrested: No
Skinny dipped: Yes in my younger years when I was a little girl, not in my teens though, at least not that I can recall.
Been on TV: Twice, first time was when I was about eleven or twelve years old and I sang with a small group of classmates (this was when I attended middle school with a musical alignment) in one of the leading morning shows in Swedish television. Second when I attended the Swedish "Idol" song contest in the year of 2004. I was videotaped but luckily they didn't show it on national TV. I'd been to embarrassed.. Kissed a stranger: Yes previously when we've been out clubbing/dancing but I haven't done it in a long time.

3 PEOPLE
You can tell anything to: My brother Erik, my best friends Elise, Louise & Sandra
You like: So many more than three people. All my amazing colleagues at work; which I have so much fun with at work everyday, my classmates "Mr. Banks" & Mikaela and many more!
You don't like: Michaela Forni - for spreading such horrible rumours on the internet about my colleagues at Zara, Mona Sahlin the representable of the Social Democratic Party (please do not let them win in the next election in September), I do not wish to see her in the post of being our prime minister. I will settle with two persons in this category.


2 CHOICES
Coffee or tea: Tea with milk alternative an "Extra Coffee Caramel Frappucciono á la Starbucks" ;)
Spring or autumn: Always Autumn.


1 WISH:
A sunny autumn for my vacation in NY and an intense but short winter in Sweden. Mid November to February would be great with lots of snow! Last year's winter was a bit too long, still I might actually been the only one who enjoyed the cold and white landscapes.. :)

List brutally stolen from My Wineglass

No comments:

Post a Comment