Sunday 19 September 2010

Busy Baking.

I was luckily free all weekend which I've spent with my family & friends. Here comes a small summary of the wonderful weekend.

Friday a bunch of girls and I headed out in the evening and danced all night. We had so much fun! Yesterday I woke up with a pair of feet that felt numb and my entire body was in pain after an intensive week. After some grocery shopping with my parents I arranged a "mini-spa" which was very much needed. The evening ended early where I failed in finish watching "Notting Hill" with my mother so I went to bed and slept like an angel.

Today I've spent most of the day baking & cooking with my father. I've always had this dream to become a really good "housewife" with excellent skills in the kitchen. One of many reasons for why I admire my mother and father so much, both of them would make great chefs!

Together we made home made hamburgers, one of my favourite chicken recipes (I'll see if I can write it down later), another favourite dish of mine green cabbage soup which we had for lunch and for dessert a delicious apple pie made out of apples from our garden. One could say that my cooking skills might have improved a bit today. At least I hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment