Monday 27 September 2010

Marvelous Monday.

Monday and yet another new week has begun, in fact this week we shall enter the month of October (!), amazing, time really does fly.. Anyway I hope you all had a great start of the week, I feel so lucky to have had such a Marvelous Monday.

It was very cold this morning, only 12 °C and windy so I was happy to put on my duffel before leaving the house. I stayed warm all day :) We're expecting the same weather every day of this week but with more sunshine with start of tomorrow! In other words, we'll be having lovely autumn weather. Good times.

I've also planned to put together a small collage tonight with a few new favourites I've found through the internet. I might just be able to get a hold of one of the items before the big trip to NY. We'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment