Tuesday 28 September 2010

Feeling Feverish.

After yet another long day where I spent most of the afternoon outdoors I came home feeling very warm, almost a bit feverish. Perhaps it's just the sun that has coloured my cheeks and made them red like a pair of tomatoes. It happens quite often since I've got so sensitive and white skin. One must not underestimate the sun for in some cases one can still get burned during autumn/winter season too.

Therefore I haven't made any particular plans for tonight other than to stay in. and rest. I would probably fall asleep if I went to bed now but I'm afraid that I won't be able to sleep properly later tonight so I'm struggling to try to keep my eyes open. Please let this not be the start of yet another cold.. I don't want to and can't afford to get sick again. Perhaps a cup of tea with a few slices of ginger might help? I'll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment