Tuesday 28 September 2010

Let there be Light.

Picture: Collage made by me, from the top left corner (1) Therez Garderob (Translation - Therez' Wardrobe), (2) Carlsson Interior, (3) Victoria Törnegren's blog, (4) Engla's Showroom

For years I've been searching for the perfect silver candelabra to have in my room/future apartment (when I'll be living on my own). Above are a few examples of what I had in mind, where nr 2 (seen from the top) can be bought online through Carlsson's Interior (see link above).

I'm only afraid that I don't have that much room for one at the moment. One probably needs more space due to it's hight and wide arms. Honestly, isn't it beautiful? How cosy to have one of these standing in a corner, glowing in the darkest night of autumn. I know someone who would truly love it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment